Lifelong Franklin resident, Diane is a 1981 graduate of Franklin High School and holds an Associates Degree from Dean College, as well as a Bachelors Degree from Emmanuel College.
She has worked in the banking industry for the past 19 years and currently works as the Electronic Services Coordinator for Dean Bank’s Operations Department.
Experience and special skills:
- Electronic and social media; Backend
- Excel, Office
- Customer communication
- Research and problem solving; resulting in customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Ability to multi-task, think quickly and independently
- Customize mutually beneficial solutions to meet people's needs.
- Meticulous record keeping capabilities.
She also has experience in Collections and Real Estate and is a Notary Public, CPR Certified.
- Franklin Housing Authority, Commissioner
- FHS Class of 1981 Scholarship Fund,
- Primary Contact and Co-treasurer
- Franklin Art Association, Member
- Franklin Cultural District Committee, Member
- Franklin Rotary International, Supporter
- Women's Success Network, Supporter and Scholarship Recipient
- Franklin Garden Club, Downtown Partnership and Beautification, Participant
- Dean College Alumni Council, Member
- Committee to Elect Peter Padula for State Representative, Volunteer
- Relay for Life, Participant
- Franklin Food Pantry, Participant
- Pop Warner Football Program, Cheerleading Coach; and Franklin High School Varsity Hockey Cheerleading and JV Football, Cheerleading Coach.